Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What Happened To Denise Milano

carton Christmas cards and candy-aileron


learned organized for the school fete in the school at a younger córci.Tak apart I decided to donate 5 sheets, I made a clear case mnie.Nie know which one to choose, so the daughter she brought all that I had done, the pieces of the 9th Lady teacher has to choose five items to which it is most interesting that I'm spodobają.Sama wybierze.Reszta pieces will be for wymiankę on some forum.
So you thought that since I have a blog, did not take place in me that I have had candy.No pomysł.Zapraszam those willing to prediction No cards selected by Mrs. educator.
Rules of the Game:
cardboard banner with the word-darts please insert into your blog, write a comment under the post with confirmation of willingness to participate in the paperboard lotkowym candy.

cards numbers are given in zdjęciem.Typujemy 5 numbers, and the person who is closest to the right choice will receive the prize soon nagrodę.Zdjęcie wstawię.Zapisy to 1 December. You are cordially invited to the game.

nr1

nr2

nr3

nr4

nr5

nr6

NR7

nr8
nr9

0 comments:

Post a Comment