Thursday, October 28, 2010

How Do I Get My Desmume Emulator To Stop Lagging

Wreaths Wreaths and something of life ..



Ooops I long for my blog is not było.Hm.. Well, the training of general construction was very absorbujące.Poznałam lot of interesting people, among other nice Dorotę.Jej male colleague nicknamed the large number of participants are students and my Mietek.No Stefan.Może is wondering why and what for us such nicknames? Well, at the beginning of training as the only woman taking part in it (Dorcas We arrived a little later ..) I wanted to melt into the background, and maybe a little bit in accordance with rules among crows caw as they HLE, HLE ... Instead of focusing on science lecturer at move something about women and not only he hm .. its courts wypowiadał.Po such ględzenia few days (I will not elaborate on what it was) told to the teacher so tekst.Jako that I want to be treated equally, for the duration of the course "becomes" the friend was still Stefanem.Trochę type jokes ... oh, those women, but it was different ...
This may as much about the course, which oczywiście zdałam pozytywnie .Trzy osoby nie miały tego szczęścia,no cóz ,ale to na własne życzenie...
Fotek mam bardzo dużo ok 60,ale jakoś nie mam natchnienie je wstawiać.
Ha.miało być o wiankach a ja tu o kursie.
No dobrze.
To teraz o wiankach.Naszła mnie ochota na zrobienie wianków z użyciem mchu.Będąc z rodzinką na spacerze w lesie zebrałam trochę mchu z ..drzew i szyszek.Starczyło go akurat na mały wianek.Za to moja super koleżanka Dorka uzbierała mi całą torbę.Dzięki Ci kochana,wielki buziol dla Ciebie i niech Cię maskota za telewizorem ozłoci  czy something like that hihi.



And by the way and so I write this post topics already done a total inflection. It's a great post mish-mash. Three themes-one post.
I wanted to show you the variations on my storczyka.Ma new little plant and I am afraid to cut it and make it live my życiem.Prosiłabym about any suggestion znawczyń storczyków.Odciąć without fear, and seated in a separate pot? "Certainly yes, but how? But the called for, as ever ... I greet viewers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment