Friday, August 20, 2010

Red Riddell Power Shoulder Pads

ACNE SHOES - AW 2010

IN FASHION ISSUE
- this place my 'fashion & art' inspiration, which I lack. parted blog MODOgram . I did something like DELETE. Something does not fit me, lacked inspiration. Starting over, and I hope for more. But each the end is the beginning of something new. I mean
iD" ... as it once was long ago Dilemmas Magazine ..
I N FASHION ISSUE - it will be my place with 'fashion and arts' of inspiration. I deleted my old blog MODOgram . I didn't like it! Now ... will be better for longer. Besides I would like to Introduce you to A NEW POLISH - ULTRA ŻURNAL . It will be special and original magazine. Maybe as well as i-D Magazine ! Check soon updates on the website ULTRA ŻURNAL . 

source: www.ultrazurnal.pl

0 comments:

Post a Comment